What to do in the event of a claim
If a claim involves damage to another persons vehicle or property then;
- Do not admit liability
- You must not admit guilt or liability or offer a payment or agree to settle a claim without our consent.
- Prevent further damage
- You must take all reasonable precautions to prevent any further loss, damage or liability.
- Contact police
- Depending on the laws of the state or territory in which the accident occurs if a person is injured as a result of the accident contact and request the police attend.
- If the police inform you that it is not necessary for them to attend then either go to a police station or complete over the phone a police report
- Contact Ken Tame & Associates
- Phone 1800 582 582 or submit the details to our office by completing the following form click here
- For after hours emergency towing assistance phone 1800 731 912
- For all other after hours emergency assistance phone 1800 582 582 and listen to the recorded message